Delivery & Tracking
- Local Orders
- Standard courier with Pickupp (or such other courier service we use) will typically take 1-3 working days. This delivery lead time does not include the 2-3 working days which we usually need to process and pack the order. During peak periods such as festive seasons or when we have sales, we may take a longer time to process your orders.
- The charge for the local courier delivery is at a subsidized rate of S$3.00, and we waive that charge for orders above S$60 (after application of any store credits and discount codes).
- Track your Local Order
- To track your parcel, please visit this website: Tracking (pickupp.io)
- Once we have processed your order, an email with the tracking ID will be sent to you.
- Please note that, if your order was made via our Instagram livestreams, you will not receive an email with the tracking ID. If you would like to find out the status of your Instagram livestream order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Self Collection
- You can choose to self collect your online orders from our office at 81 Tagore Lane #02-01 Singapore 787502.
- Simply opt for “Local Pickup” at checkout and come by our office from Monday to Friday (except public holidays) between 9am and 6pm after you have received an email from us confirming that your order is ready for pickup.
- Unsuccessful Delivery
- In the event of an unsuccessful delivery, Pickupp (or such other courier service we use) will reattempt delivery on another day or at a different time, with up to 2 delivery attempts.
- Please note that we will have to impose an additional shipping charge of S$4.50 to send the parcel to you again if the courier is unable to deliver the parcel to you after the first 2 delivery attempts.
- International Orders
- Please select the country to which your order should be sent to, as appropriate. The shipping fee will be automatically calculated and charged (largely based on the weight of the items in the order). Should the cost of delivery of your order be higher than what we or our system anticipated and charged, we reserve the right to request for a top-up of the delivery cost.
- Customers are responsible for import duties and taxes on your order. You will be notified by the international courier or customs department should there be any delay or import charges imposed on you.
- Please only place an order with us if you are comfortable with potential delays (whether due to shipping issues or customs/import issues).